Monday, February 22, 2010

Sharing

Tomorrow night, I'm sharing at my church's Ladies Ministry Night. I'm a little nervous, to say the least, and would appreciate your prayers.

It's taken me most of the weekend and this evening to figure out what I'm going to say. I mean really, I have 20 minutes to share my faith journey. It's not an easy task.

Perhaps what's made it even more difficult has been the reliving of everything as I try to put it into words. I've spent the majority of these hours crying as I reflect. It has been very stressful. My eyes are so puffy, it's ridiculous. Maybe it means that I won't cry so much tomorrow...maybe...

I think I pretty much have it all figured out now. I just need to go over it. Pray that it's close to 20 minutes and that they won't kick me out, or use a big giant hook to drag me off to the side.

Most importantly, though, please pray that I can somehow minister to someone. I've been really worried that somehow I will not have the right words to say and that somehow I won't honor Mom in what I share. But I know that those are just the Enemy's lies. It's really God's story. It's part of the bigger plan of His glorification, and I know that He can take my less than eloquent words and somehow use them. I know this, but I'm still nervous. Thanks in advance for your prayers. :)

No comments: