I cherish those memories, as well as the memories of so many other Christmases. I still have so much to be thankful for. Because of God's amazing gift of His Son, that was not our last Christmas together. This is only intermission. There are an infinite number of days left to celebrate Jesus in His very presence in the place He's creating for us. That's an amazing reason to celebrate, if you ask me.
Today I could use your prayers, though. My heart hurts. I mean, it physically aches. I miss my Mom. Those days of Eternity just couldn't come soon enough sometimes.



3 comments:
Hey Kathy,
We're praying for you guys during this tough season. I know it was a family treasure. Have a safe trip to Disney Land!!
Kathy, been thinking about you and praying for you. Thanks for the christmas goodies. I'm praying that you will have an awesome trip - so that you can experience new good Christmas memories. (Freaky side note: I had lobster last night!)There will be a time when your heart doesn't hurt as much when you remember your mom. Love you.
Beautiful post, Kathy.
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment